I think I’m clever.
But people don’t agree.
Hello there, my name is in a folded card and I’m a young woman who enjoys doing and –especially– planning to do so many things. I like collecting ideas, and… during the first days of my period, I usually get very creative that I have plenty of my own useless, sometimes tasteless, original ideas. I plan to post all of them here.
Oh, and I write my own recipes as well! If you’re an adventurous eater, I’m serving you. 😀
And oh, I do poems! They’re like drugs.
And I like taking challenges — only challenges I like though…
More about the blogger…
- From a country in Asia, but not Asian.
- Eats hot meals, with lots of chili. Drinks cold.
- Loves traveling, but rarely travels.
- Boots make her drool.
- Cries over patriotic scenes in baseball movies.
- Listens to classics, reads classics, watches sci-fi.
- Speaks Klingon. Well, just a little…
Okay, too little…………
Okay, I don’t speak Klingon.